sunnuntai 5. lokakuuta 2014

What a tourist doesn't notice

  • even a couple have been together 20 years, they still act like just married
  • wearing 10 cm high heels and still rocking on the dance floor (when my mom in Finland can’t even walk with anything which have more than 2 cm heel)
  • always parents’ permission
  • ahorita= either 10 mins or 3 hours
  • almost every house or neighborhood is surrounded by a gate
  • windows have bars on them
  • “let’s go” –where? when? “now”

  • there are hot Mexican guys, everywhere, all the time
  • and they can dance, in public too
  • many guys are willing to tell honestly about their lovelife or lack of it to everybody
  • the cheapest way to prevent getting your house robbed, is to put broken glasses on top of your wall
  • there is always someone packing your groceries or doing the gas for you
  • waiter is the waiter, it’s their job to clean your table or bring you a spoon, not yours
  • ‘you are like my best friend but it’s totally okay not to always answers to your texts’
  • ‘but when I am with you, I always check my phone whenever I get notification, even when I am driving a car’ 



  • canceling planes is not an exception, it's a rule
  • teachers don’t always want to come to the classes but they expect students to do 3 power point presentations and do 50 exercise of math, in a day
  • ‘but I am still too lazy to check your exams myself, you do it’'
  • Someone of my neighbors have a dog, I don’t have no idea whose dog is it, it sits on the street everyday

  • food is not a food if you are not eating it with your hands, even it would be a cake
  • there is no food you can’t share with a friend or friend of a friend
  • if you don’t look Mexican you are from U.S. 
  • or maybe from Germany and anything in Europe is near Germany
  • Channing Tatum or anyone famous actor from U.S. is unknown in here

  • a love-hate relationship with United States, mostly hate
  • “Europeans don’t go to the shower that often…”
  • going shower every morning, even it would mean waking up 4.30 a.m.
  • and washing hair everyday (I don't get bad looks anymore when I tell that I was my hair everyday, yay)
  • leaving the house even your hair are still wet
  • “if it fits, I’ll go”-attitude in traffic

  • “Father have the final word” (behind every father there’s a mother)
  • if you want to say no to an invitation or someone is selling something that you don’t need, just say sí or gracias, and they won’t bother you again 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti